TWO YEARS WARRANTY
EVEREST CUSTOM MILLWORK INC. hereinafter referred to as the “Company” warrants its products to be free of defects in manufacturing, materials, and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of installation. This applies only to the original purchaser and is subject to the following conditions and limitations.
- This warranty is limited to the replacement and/or repair of the part(s) to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) has been subjected to normal conditions of use and service. This must be determined and confirmed by the Company’s’ authorized representative.
- Any alteration, vandalism, Act of God, accident or misuse of this product shall nullify this warranty.
- Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related cost or expenses incurred from any defective parts, as determined by the Company, will not assume responsibility for, or be covered by this warranty.
- The Company may at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations concerning this warranty by refunding the wholesale prices of the defective part(s).
- The Company’s’ total liability under this warranty shall be limited to the original purchase price of the product to the original owner, subject to proof of purchase.
- Under no circumstance shall the Company be liable for any consequential or indirect damage caused by the product being altered or incorrectly installed. All other warranties, expressed or implied, concerning this product, its accessories, and components, or any obligations or liabilities on the part of the Company are hereby expressly excluded.
905 564 7575
Sales & Customer Service
6845 Davand Drive
Mississauga ON L5T 1L4
Get In Touch